Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have had my neuspeed springs for about 3 months now and now that ive looked at it, my springs are uneven. its lower on the right side than the left. its like a whole finger thickness different. wut can i do to fix this? the springs were used before, (but i got them cuz they were at a good price from my friends brother) is there anything i can do to even out the drop? and also, the ride is becoming a lot more bouncy meaning my shocks are blown. what are some good after market shocks that arent priced too much? kyb agx? koni reds? tokico?

·
Registered
111 Posts
lol i have the same problem with my coilovers...i had a big post on here a while ago about this..others have the same problem..i guess its normal..

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
not from side to side tho maybe you have one of the front springs on the back? With my coilovers i cant drop it as much as i want in the back because of the stock struts wont allow it i was thinking of bending that little hub thingy at the bottom but that dont sound to safe rite now so maybe i just changed my mind.But in your case i dont see one side would be lowwer unless the springs arent on the wheels.Oh yeah if you dont wanna spend too much money every here seems to like the agx

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have the same problem, just the front right corner is higher by about a finger, its wierd. Also when we put the car up on stands, the car was held up by only three corners, and the ground was level!!!
I think the car must have been in an accident or something

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Might be a long shot, but check to see that your car isn't resting on the bump stops.

Also check that the spring is resting on the perch properly.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright thanks you guys. what do u guys think about the KYB shocks sold at Kragens? i dunno.. im sorta low on money (student budget with no job) and there only 24 bucks a piece. my front 2 shocks are completely blown and the rears are about to. so do u think the 100 dollar investment for 4 shocks is worth it? wut about the quality of the shocks? and how long do they last on a 2.75-3 inch drop?

·
Registered
317 Posts
i got the full coil over system, it's not all that hard to get them the same height. just use a tape measure and measure from the top thread the desired height. and make sure it's even on left and right. that's how i did it and it came out just about perfect. maybe it felt easy because i went to do it at my friends shop and they got a lift also and it was way easier than jacking the car up and down 10,000 times.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts