Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
I currently own an ACURA Integra SE (stock, except for a P-Flow the previous owner has installed).

I am looking into the differences and details of all the DCx codes and nobody seems to really have the exact answer.

Maybe if you could complete what follows I would finally understand (and be able to know whether I have an USDM DC1 or DC4)

USDM
  • DC1 (YEARS OF PRODUCTION)
    • TRIMS (RS, LS, etc.) (Manual/Automatic)
  • DC2 (YEARS OF PRODUCTION)
    • TRIMS (RS, LS, etc.)(Manual/Automatic)
  • DC4 (YEARS OF PRODUCTION)
JDM
  • DC1 (YEARS OF PRODUCTION)
  • DC2 (YEARS OF PRODUCTION)
  • DC4 (YEARS OF PRODUCTION)
When there is a difference between the trims just note it after the trim and if it is different from the USDM or JDM version just note it in bold
Example: (I have no clue about the sunroof, it's for the example. I know my transmission example is )

USDM
  • DC2
    • GSR (Manual & Automatic)
      • B18B
      • with sunroof
    • Type R (Manual ONLY)
      • B18B
      • no sunroof
JDM
  • DC2
    • GSR (Manual & Automatic)
      • B18C
      • with sunroof
    • Type R (Manual Only)
      • B18C
      • no sunroof

Maybe this way I'll finally get to know the differences between each and every models and be able to tell when someone tries to lie about his car model!
I was planning into converting my SE into a Type R by switching all of the pieces but then realised the chassis was different. The type R is allegedly stronger and the bolt pattern isn't the same so we can easily tell the difference.

I really wish to learn every model so I can either buy a cheaper model from a past accident and restore it into a type R or directly buy a type R if it's impossible to rebuild any lower model into a type R.

·
Super Moderator
3,245 Posts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts