Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there have undercarriage neon for a g3 integra--i just got some well the 2 3ft rods anyway--4 footers(for side of car) broken in mail--they are lowglow and im going to install the two smaller ones in the front and back -i found a place in the front pretty well hidden and protected by my grille-but i couldnt find a good place to install the back one-anyone with pics? advice?

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
The back one is hard, I had them on my 89 Camaro and it had dual exhaust so I just left that one off. I haven't gotten to putting them on my Integra yet, but I say if you can't find a place just leave it off. No biggie, you still have three lights and it still looks good. Remember, if you break one, you'll have an extra. And believe me, it's not that hard to break one, I have.

(Rock came up and snapped it right off, got to work only to see only a wire hanging down, lol.)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I left my back one off couldnt find anywhere to mount it. My front one is acutally inside of the bumper where there are holes that open to the bottom so it is protected yet still lights up the ground and the front grill.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Does anyone have pics of the place they installed them? i'd like to see pictures of where you screwed them in. i dont wanna drill somewhere wrong and hit the gas tank or a fuel line and go boom. I dont need to see the neon light on, i'd just like to see the location you bolted them at.
Thanks!
-Michael

·
Registered
399 Posts
i screwed mine in right next to the side skirts and the back one i tucked up inside the rear bumper where the styrofoam is. tha front one i put in the grill area...

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Just an idea, couldn't you per say wrap the tube with some gutter guard from home depot? That should prevent most rock chips and damaging things from flying around by it.

·
Registered
663 Posts
My 3 foot front and back neons are in the bumpers and the side 4 foot neons are tucked under the stock side skirts. You can't see the neons and they still glow nicely.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts