Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody used Light Glow or Low Glow underbody lights if so are they any good? Is Street Glow better than Light Glow? Is the Street Glow Blue-line very good?

·
Registered
544 Posts
The gold series is the best, and i saw a few on ebay for like $40 brand new. i was thinking about getting that myself

·
Registered
129 Posts
is there a way to install those without being able to see the bulbs----its illeagal to see the bulbs in my state if they are blue

·
Registered
65 Posts
i got some but i havent put them on yet DoNT GET LOW GLOW junk they break easy the best ones street glow gold series all others junk gold series are the brightest

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
i have a few points to make i have installed these kits on peoples cars

1. street glow gold series is the only system that should ever be put on a car,if it helps forget other kits even exist, even other street glow color series kits

2. underbody lighting is illegal while driving even if you cant see the bulbs its really a show or should i say showoff mod

3. tuck the bulbs under the left and right sideskirts, and front and rear bumpers angle them inward for best light reflection in the ground

4. make sure you pick a color that looks good with the car i hate seeing cars that have horrible color schemes for example a green car with purple underbody lights

5. do it thew right way make sure you have propper tools(screwdrivers, drill and bits, and zip-ties)

6. if this is your first time installing then give yourself at least 3 hours of daylight that way by the time your finished it's nighttime and you can see what they really look like

7. (most important!) tuck, fasten, and zip-tie the wires! you dont want them to drag on the street catch on something and rip out

hope this helps.. follow these rules and youll be good to go

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
np guys let me know how it turns out or if you have any questions just pm me

·
Registered
433 Posts
I have a Neo Blue Gold Series Street Glow set for sale, 1 of the bulbs is brand new, still in the bubble wrap, the other two have been ridden for about 12 miles (just to show off with)

(Why you might ask)

Cuz im at college, freshman cant have thier cars here, and i am at college (BROKE!)

Holla back

1 - 9 of 9 Posts