Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
That looks great! .. I'm diggin' the wheels!

·
Registered
330 Posts
I would like the eyelids a little better if they wrapped the whole way around to the corners as well.

Love the wheels and the color. Nice teg buddy!

·
Registered
8,285 Posts
HELL YEAH! I wish my car was that blue SO BAD.

I JUST got my own JDM 1 piece headlights, and I took them apart to clean them out/reseal them. I've gotta ask, did you spray the inside of the reflector housing on the corners a glossy black? It looks really good whatever you did to make them black inside like that.

What wheels? Did you custom make some Acura emblem center caps? I'm diggin it man, it looks awesome.

Oh, and a GSR swap... *drool*

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
who lives in a pineapple under the sea??

clean car man! i really like that blue!

i agree on the eyelids, but those are nice one piece headlights.

only other thing would be to paint the skirts and door moldings... other than that job well done!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah its crossed my mine but i have decided to keep the black and blue.

believe it or not the eyelids did wrap all the way around but i washed it at the car wash and it busted one end off so i just evened em up and Wa La.

·
Registered
991 Posts
blazinxracer on Oct/11/07 said:
who lives in a pineapple under the sea??

clean car man! i really like that blue!
Ive been scratchin my head for like 10 minutes and this still makes no sense to me lol.

on the other hand, the first pic is the greatest one! Love the tracks shot. I dont see too many of those tegs really..more pics are always welcome.

·
Registered
281 Posts
First thing I thought (after "nice car") was "man, that looks like AZ, flat desert!" Am I close? ;)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.