Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Irecently crapped a transmission, the guy that I bought it from put a b16 transmission on a jdm b18c engine, I recently purchased a type r transmission with racing gears, I was wondering if there is any thing I need to know before I do the tranny swap, like will the splines line up? so on and so forth!!! I appreciate any advice you could offer!!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Exactly what racing gears does your ITR tranny have? Stock ITR transmission has the same gear ratio as the B16 transmission. I only know two companies that make custom gear ratios, so I'm very curious as to what gear ratios you have.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the person that I was going to buy the trans is a scheisty character and is charging me 450$ core charge on top of a 2150 for the trans, so I told him to piss of anyway I found out about this place through a fellow inegra owner, is there like a show that everyone goes to? I would kindve like to see others with the same passion as I, hit me back!!!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
wordbeeeoch on Feb/24/04 said:
is there like a show that everyone goes to? I would kindve like to see others with the same passion as I, hit me back!!!!
Fill in your profile with your location and a new section will open up with your local scene. It will include a listing of all the members in your area, a local forum, and stuff like that. Then you can find out about the meets in your local forum.

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
BlueTeg on Feb/24/04 said:
Quote: wordbeeeoch on Feb/24/04
I recently purchased a type r transmission with racing gears

Please elaborate on these "racing gears".

the word elaborate means "explain to us what you mean by"....

Quote: wordbeeeoch on Feb/24/04
well the person that I was going to buy the trans is a scheisty character and is charging me 450$ core charge on top of a 2150 for the trans, so I told him to piss of anyway I found out about this place through a fellow inegra owner, is there like a show that everyone goes to? I would kindve like to see others with the same passion as I, hit me back!!!!
this does not explain what you mean by "racing gears"...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
as far as the racing gears, I dont know the specifics, he ended up being scheisty before I got the specifics and bought the tranny so I really dont know anything about the tranni except for the fact he said "racing gears"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.