Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before locking this thread, and flaming me, hear me out please.

I've already tried searching for what I need. I can search Forum Topic and get virtually nothing. I try searching Forum Body SEVERAL times and there is an error on the site. And on top of that... the searches took me so long... this site runs slower than 56k...

Ok...

Now, what I'm trying to figure out is what kind of mounts/holes do I need for the type R wing? About what " diameter are they if holes, or what kind of mounts. Got any pics to help justify? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
XEvolutionz on Feb/24/04 said:
I've already tried searching for what I need. I can search Forum Topic and get virtually nothing. I try searching Forum Body SEVERAL times and there is an error on the site. And on top of that... the searches took me so long... this site runs slower than 56k...
Didn't some of the moderators just put up a post about how much they hate it when people do this...

As for your question, sorry I don't know the answer but hopefully someone will help you before this gets locked

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e21'

Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done.

/forum/search.asp, line 312"

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Well, I can't tell you what size right now, but I think it's like 1/4". But as for where, if you take off the panels on your hatch you will find holes in the last layer of the metal that correspond to the mounting holes for the ITR/GSR spoiler.

This isn't much help though.

Oh and "Flame flamity flame..." j/k

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a GSR with a Mugen Replica Wing and it's close to looking like a Type R wing but it has a slight curve upwards on the middle and sticks out a little from the top of the wing towards the back.

I'm wondering because I have 3 holes on each side where the wing comes down. 2 small screw holes on each side, and on the left side I have a 1/4" hole and on the right I have a 1" hole, as well as the other two screw holes.

I'm verifying that the holes are correct and stuff... and do I have too many holes?

Wish I had my digi-camera...

·
Registered
72 Posts
XEvolutionz on Feb/24/04 said:
I'm wondering because I have 3 holes on each side where the wing comes down. 2 small screw holes on each side, and on the left side I have a 1/4" hole and on the right I have a 1" hole, as well as the other two screw holes.
This sounds correct, there are 3 holes on each side for any stock integra with a spoiler, (2 mounting and one for the LED) Anyway the MOUNTING holes are on the outside of your hatch, about 1-3/4" apart. You DO NOT need to remove the lining to get to these. If you do not already have a spoiler, when you open your hatch you can easily see where they are suppose to be(2 holes in the inner metal but not all the way through), I would take a pic, but no digi cam right now. Hope this helps, pm me or post if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
well if you have an oem spoiler on your car already and you get an itr spoiler it should fit right up perfectly with the 4 holes that mount it into stock.. but leaving the other holes open but those can be easily fixed with some tape and whatnot.. but if you don't have an oem spoiler you can look under your hatch.. and you should see these lil weld spots or whatnot.. there are two on each side.. if you drill through those the itr spoiler will go through that too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.