Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
TheGSRGuy on Sep/13/07 said:
The rear always sits a bit higher, there's simply less weight there. You have an engine (hundreds of pounds) up front, and only a gas tank (100 lbs at most) in the back.

wow i just looked up how much a gallon weighs and gas weighs less than water. weird

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it rides great alot stiffer then the stock LS suspenion but the rear is still high and should have drop at least an inch and I installed them right oh an was a very easy install

·
Registered
71 Posts
I recently did this to my gsr. It really made a difference in handling. I easily gained 10mph on turns. It just feels more solid. It wants to go into turns now, with little effore. I did the front and rear shocks and springs. I also did the front and rear type r strut tower bars along with an ITR rear sway bar. I am about to do the rear trunk bar and I need to sell my HKS Hyper exhaust. I can't mount the rear lower tie bar because of the routing of it.

·
Registered
383 Posts
TheGSRGuy on Sep/13/07 said:
The rear always sits a bit higher, there's simply less weight there. You have an engine (hundreds of pounds) up front, and only a gas tank (100 lbs at most) in the back.
the spring rates and suspension geometry would compensate for the weight difference between the front and rear of the vehicle.

We can only speculate if the rear of your vehicle is sitting too high without ride height measurements.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The stock GSr sway bar is 14mm. The ITR sway bar is 22mm. BIG difference.It is noticeable.

As far as the tie bar goes, I was actually going to go with an ASR one, since I couldn't find the brackets.

·
Registered
485 Posts
So most of the difference in the feel of the ITR suspension is from the 22mm rear sway bar than the shocks,springs, and LCA?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.