Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Possibly looking for other options for a 94-97 Type R replica lip. I have a Bayson R lip right now, but i'm not thrilled with how much it pulls the sides of the bumper out. Its almost like its maybe 1/4" or so too short so it is puling the bumper forward. Looking for a replica that won't do this (can kind of see in the pictures). I know for a fact I will not find an authentic 1997 type r lip lol.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Lip looks good to me as for fit. I have seen alot of aftermarket lips that sag down in the front or sides that make it look not so OEM fit. Now dont get me wrong i would rather find an OEM lip that i can use the OEM mounting holes. If i can ask what does the mounting look like under the lip into the bumper.

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lip looks good to me as for fit. I have seen alot of aftermarket lips that sag down in the front or sides that make it look not so OEM fit. Now dont get me wrong i would rather find an OEM lip that i can use the OEM mounting holes. If i can ask what does the mounting look like under the lip into the bumper.
It could be way worse, i just hate how much it pulls the driver's side of the bumper so far forward. I used a mixture of the mounts that came with it and the factory hardware. I'll grab a picture next time I go into the garage.

·
Registered
985 Posts
thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts