Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i live in MN and bought an integra GS for $14,000 w/ 16k miles on it about 3 months ago. i just did a search recently on type r's and there is a type r selling for 18k w/ 30k miles on it... i wish i had waited a little longer before purchasing my car
*kicks himself*

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
true, but then you would have been looking around and stumbled upon a type R with less miles and cheaper the month after you bought that one... it's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes....

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I hear ya Cory, sun roofs are frickin awesome!

Just get a Type R Spoiler and lip. Then lower your car, and paint it yellow or black =P

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
siegen on Feb/26/04 said:
I hear ya Cory, sun roofs are frickin awesome!

Just get a Type R Spoiler and lip. Then lower your car, and paint it yellow or black =P
still no b18c5

·
Registered
359 Posts
when i first like integra....i didn care of wut trim they had, thatz y i ended up w/ auto LS....after i kno wut is GSR and type R and now i own a 2000 GSR....bought it off my friend for 8900...dam....LS and GSR...which one to drive today....haha

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
aznpkboy69 on Feb/27/04 said:
when i first like integra....i didn care of wut trim they had, thatz y i ended up w/ auto LS....after i kno wut is GSR and type R and now i own a 2000 GSR....bought it off my friend for 8900...dam....LS and GSR...which one to drive today....haha
same here when i first got my integra i didnt really know much about it. then after about a month or so i was craving for the R

1 - 14 of 14 Posts