Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dos anyone know where i could get some type r floor matts I'm trying to find some because i really like the way they look but oems are way too expensive like 2k up and well i dont have a type r so im not going to buy something like that hahaha but if there was a way i could get reps or some old ones that arent too bad.

·
Registered
2001 Integra Type R
41 Posts
Do you like the Checkered Pattern? Or are you just looking for OEM type r floor mates. I got these off ebay from Hungry. They look and feel legit. They came in Honda bags (sealed) dated 2016. They are black in color ST7. I also have a knock off version that don't look that bad (checkered). I also have my OEM ones (checkered) they are just getting warn from age. They all look really similar, they all just have a little different texture (feel).
Good Luck

·
Administrator
4,306 Posts
Do you like the Checkered Pattern? Or are you just looking for OEM type r floor mates. I got these off ebay from Hungry. They look and feel legit. They came in Honda bags (sealed) dated 2016. They are black in color ST7. I also have a knock off version that don't look that bad (checkered). I also have my OEM ones (checkered) they are just getting warn from age. They all look really similar, they all just have a little different texture (feel).

Good Luck
That's a crazy cheap price, if they're indeed real.

For comparison purposes: OEM USDM Acura Integra ST7 DC 3DR Type R ITR complete carpet floor mat set BNIB | eBay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts