Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I have two problems with my teg, im hoping you can offer some insight into for me.

My pass side seatbelt is failing intermittently in the open/unsafe position. It sucks cause I'm afraid I'll get to the dealer and it will work for a while when they inspect it, then fail two or three weeks later. I searched on this topic and all seatbelts are supposed to have a lifetime warranty, but what should i try before taking it to the dealer?

What can I do to fix this or will the dealership know that it's f-ed up by inspecting the ICU and wiring and whatnot?

Also,
My car idles pretty low (especially in the heat) and the engine shakes bad enough at idle to shake a lot of the car. I searched and it seems the culprit is likely motor mounts, ya? If this is the case, what's a ballpark price to get the mounts and have them installed?

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
593 Posts
about your seatbelts tehy have a lifetime warranty from acura...if u have the automatic seatbelst

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do... Starting to mis just pulling the belt over my shoulder lol. Like I said, tohugh, I dont wanna show up and have them tell me it works fine then have it stop working again a few weeks later.

·
Registered
593 Posts
yea if you take ure car to an acura dealer theyll fix the belts free g2ic.com has all the info u needz to know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.