Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been looking around for a twin pass style exhaust for my 97 ls and can't seem to find a manufacture that has one for the ls(only gsr and type r). I have searched the forums and articles here on TI and couldn't find what I was looking for. so, does anyone know if the GSR, let's say Mugen, twin pass will fit on my ls, or a manufacture that makes one for a 97 ls... any HELP would be greatly appreciated, thnx!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm not sure if this is one of your options..but could it be possible if you could cut the pipes down to size to fit your LS? Maybe a local shop could do that for you.
Sorry if that's not what you're looking for.
I'm sure someone else knows..

·
Registered
801 Posts
TheGSRGuy (Dan) and I are getting some twin-pass S2000 mufflers installed on our cars. I haven't gotten mine in yet, but we'll keep everyone updated on the progress. The S2000 twin-pass (licensed by Honda from Mugen) sells for around 75 a can and has a piping of 2 inches (inlet). The stock LS runs at 1.8-2 inches because its crush bent. Perfect for weld-on to the stock piping. I'm not expecting any odd fitment problems behind the trailing arm or axle.

·
Registered
344 Posts
hey man i have a axel back twin loop iam tryin to sell thats on my 94 LS if ur interested and i have some pics to so PM me if u want more info

1 - 4 of 4 Posts