Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about taking off my LS tranny and selling it, with everything to convert an auto to manual.

LS tranny with LSD ~100,000 miles on it
LSD has about 10,000
Shift linkage

dont know what this is going for, so if you could all help me out....thanks!

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
how much can i get for this?? i see people that have sold some of theirs for like 600+, is that what i can get? some guy told me that he could get my same tranny for 400. i told him they average around 600+ for a whole conversion and he said that he doesnt see how everything EXCLUDING the tranny is an extra 400+......can anyone help?

·
Registered
537 Posts
too bad im in ky, i've been wantin to sap to manual ever since i bought my car, only reason i got it is cuz i was in dire(sp) need of a car an it had low miles. i would definitely give you 600 but im too far away

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dont know what i am asking for it....i dont know how much they go for. i have searched on here and HT and i saw htem for 600 and more! but i dont wanna price it too high and no one buys.

im just looking for what this goes for out on the street.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
$600 for a total swap? you can get atleast 750-800 a trans is atleast 400 plus all the other parts. avg for a total swap is 800-1000 for eveything you need.

linkage
front bracket
top mount
rear bracket
slave cylinder
clutch master cylinder
pedals
hydrolines
flywheel
clutch
tranny

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
i see ur tranny for sale hmmm... with that mile on it. It should be around 450-500 because of the over mileage let me know what your price is because u r the seller and then we'll negociate what we can about ur tranny..?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.