Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
never thought that it would come to it but I think that i just want to stick with my truck...its getting hard to pay two vehicles at a time and try to buy a house. So here is the DL on this car...

94 GSR with 2000 Type R front and Rear
45k original miles, with original stickers from when it was purchased
Custom paint: Kandy Apple Red, with Silver metallic Base
Shaved antenna
Shaved moldings
Shaved rear wiper squirter
Apexi WS Exhaust (2.5 Stainless) ??? Maybe...

I would like to get what I owe on the vehicle, and that is $7900.

The car is still in the shop getting sprayed and worked over. The painter took the car all the way down to bare metal to get out some of the rear quarter rust being that it was a NY vehicle and the old lady that had it before me didn't seem to care much.

The interior is absolutly mint, besides a mark or two in the rear seat which im going to try and shampoo out before hand.

Mind you, this is just testing the waters right now but if someone shows solid interest, I might make the move.

I will have plenty of pictures when she gets out of the body shop so please be patient with those. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post or PM me and I will be glad to get right back with you. Thanks for looking, hopefully she will find a good home :)

Greg

·
Registered
581 Posts
Dude you are saying you have a 94 GSR integra with only 45k miles on the original motor? I just totalled my 98 turboed GSR and just received my settlement from Allstate, therefore I am very interested but this seems to good to be true.

Honestly, please send me pics asap. I am serious.

ken

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ken28 on Jan/25/06 said:
Dude you are saying you have a 94 GSR integra with only 45k miles on the original motor? I just totalled my 98 turboed GSR and just received my settlement from Allstate, therefore I am very interested but this seems to good to be true.

ken
yea man, 100% legit, you can check out carfax if you want too...an older lady had the car before me, it was her 3rd car so it didn't get driven too often, stayed outside in all the elements, therefor the paint job came into play...the car is probably at 45100 or so on the OD...major tune up was just done, just so that I can try to revamp any power loss from the car sitting. As far as pics, as soon as i get the car out of the shop, ill take some and post them up. :)

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
ken28 on Jan/25/06 said:

ken
Wait... um... um... You did... what? NOOOOOOOO!!! You are gonna have to fill me in Ken. And yea, Ken is a great guy, he has sold some things to my friend and I and he was a great seller to deal with and honest. If he says he is serious, he is. And he needs to keep the GSR blood flowing in his veins, lol. Good luck with the sell and if Ken is the owner, it will be taken care of.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow, im thinking that this is a good price...ive been looking at some threads where these cars with this milage were going for about 8500-10000...never would have known

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.