Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering a possible trade for 16's. Like the title says, I have 15 x 7 Bronze Rota Slipstreams (not 15 x 6). They were on my car for the month before winter started, so less that 400 miles on them. 10/10 condition with 205/50/R15 Kumho Ecsta 711's, also 10/10. Just seeing if anyone was interested.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont own a digicam, but you can go to ROTA

They are literally brand new, still have the paper label attached to the inside. Not one scratch, and come with unused carbon fiber center caps (look dumb IMO)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
i can vouch for him, he's a good guy and the wheels are in great shape. i'll help him get pics up later for those interested.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
moondoggie: I would prefer 16's as I have a set of fat fives as a spare set of 15's for winter (on the car now)

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would consider selling them outright if the price is right. The AC lines are holding steady. I guess come up up with an offer, if you want to swing by and see them you can, or tegSimple will have to snap some pics for me. LMK what you think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.