Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering selling a set of 4 extremely rare Lenso VPD Drag Wheels. Each rim only weighs 9 pounds!

Drag Racers: such a small rim will allow you to run much larger sidewalls, which will help immensely while launching. The low weight of the rims will also obviously help the rest of the way down the strip. I don't know much about dragging, but I'd imagine you could try running a slightly smaller series tire to improve gearing.

Autocrossers: these rims pared with a 45 or 50 series tire will drastically improve gearing and thus accelleration. The difference is AMAZING. You can swap out your intake, header, cat, and exhaust and not gain 1/2 of what these rims can get you. You will also feel a significant gain in braking power.

Here is a picture:

Asking price: $550

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I should also mention that there are 4 225x45R13's Hoosier A3S04's mounted on them. They are the tires shown above. I believe you could get 2 more autocross events in on them. I'd throw them in for free if you want them, so rims & tires for $550 is my asking price.

Again, I'm just testing the waters! :)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
hey man, I remember talking to you at the Gainsville auto-x. Those are nice wheels...
. Depending on what happens w/ my tax return, I might be interested.

PS - Are you getting something new?

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey man, yea I remember you. It was at Gainesville though, hah.

I am getting new street rims (Rota Grids), so I'm contemplating getting some Azenis and going back to street tires. Haven't decided, just exploring options!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.