Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried lookin for the thread on how to install turn signal lights but couldnt find it. I need 2 get a state inspection done soon, so if u could hook a brotha up id appreciate it, thanks

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
dude its super easy ... just twist and pull ...

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
what kind of turn signal lamps? O.E.M? custom?

~P2P

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Clarify which turn signals ...

... The front or the rear ? .. either way, very very simple.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the front turn signals. the guy just cut the harness off on one side to reduce the weight. Thats the reason why he took em out, and so that more air could get to the intake. So i guess i gotta get a new harness and wire it up, i'll figure it out though. thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
denny on Jan/21/06 said:
the front turn signals. the guy just cut the harness off on one side to reduce the weight. Thats the reason why he took em out, and so that more air could get to the intake. So i guess i gotta get a new harness and wire it up, i'll figure it out though. thanks
i have the same problem i have no bumper lights or the plug that goes behind it so how can i rewire it up how would i know where to put the wire or where it goes connected to anyone?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.