Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought some cheap APC, blue turn signal bulbs to see how they would look. Well i should of saw it coming, they suck. I was wondering what would be the best turn signal bulb for me to buy to get a real nice blue light out of it?

·
Registered
256 Posts
PIAA (always my choice) or Polarg

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whats size piaa bulb would fit for are turn signal bulbs. I got 1157 in the apc's, would the H4 bulbs fit from piaa?

·
Registered
417 Posts
1157 is the right type for the front bulb, but 194 is the fit for the one on the "side." I've got the polarg BL hybrid 1157 for the front and the 194s are PIAAS. However, my PIAA are too white for my taste. I like the BL hybrid 194, but i went through three pairs in about a year and some odd months.194 BLs lasted about 3-5 months and broke (all three pairs) the PIAA have been fine.

·
Registered
309 Posts
i just bought some hyper white bulbs and then bought these blue rubber slleves that fit over them, as long as there is no white from the bulbe showing through anywhere it will give off a nice blue color.

·
Registered
186 Posts
i can't get the 2 bulbs to match whiteness. i have hyperwhites. one looks yellowish and the other is white..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts