Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got a little vid put together. I really didnt go indepth on the editing and the video quality isnt all that great. But anyways Enjoy.

Right Click and Save.
TurboLSVtecTeg Video

UPDATE!!!!
Finally got someone to host the file for me. It now works. Just right click and Save.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Nice video....
good luck on this not getting Locked like mine did since theres street racing LOL

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.

I dont see why my video from awhile back when I was N/A never got locked. It turned out to be a pretty big thread.

I hope I can get a decent video together with some vid's at the track by the middle or end of march after the track opens.

·
Registered
988 Posts
its cause the vid isn't copied correctly as a link into it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
It's working now. But you have to just click on the link, it wont work if you right click and select save target as. Personally, I dont feel like puttin in credit card info jus to see the video, you should put it up somewhere else man.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea sorry guys. WTDR is being stupid. It worked for the first couple of hours and isnt workin. Im in the process of finding a host. But I should have another video up after this weekend. If the weather isnt too bad. Then the final one by the end of March after I get to the track. So ill keep everyone posted.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts