Team Integra Forums banner

281 - 287 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
(i'd have to somehow make the spring have motion w/in NX, but that's another problem...)
I know this post is super old, but did you ever get this figured out?
I can do this for you in Creo or SolidWorks, I have both at home.
It could then be exported as an iges or parasold in the free and compressed versions and
I'm positive NX will read these for sure. You would just need to toggle which ones you want to show.

·
Premium Member
11,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
It's kind of a moot point unless I somehow get a pristine dc4 unibody accurately modeled (not sure how, cuz there are no drawings with measurements) or 3D scanned ($2000 plus roundtrip transport to and from Michigan + lodging + meals + time off from work/away from home/wife/daughter).

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I'd say save the shipping at this point. If you're somewhat close to morningz, maybe he could bring it up to oktoberfast. This project is gonna be on hold for a while, so no rush.
It will fit in a flat rate box, so no biggie. It's sitting there collecting dust whenever you need it.

·
Premium Member
11,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #287
What I really need to do is seriously organize the garage and all of the parts for this project as well as some others...

The fact that my daughter was born the weekend we were planning on doing the move means that the new place is haphazardly set up (to which MorningZ can attest, haha!)

I am getting closer to finally digging the trench to run the conduit to the garage from the basement. This will be an important milestone, once completed!

BTW, in case any of you want to follow the red integra's current plan, my buddy set up an amateur sports team page on FB called the "Automotive Specialty Tool/WPR Track Integra"...

281 - 287 of 287 Posts