Team Integra Forums banner

TurboLS' FS/WTB thread - updated 4/06/10

16K views 50 replies 18 participants last post by  TurboLS 
#1 · (Edited)
Parts listed are For Sale until sold or used for something else. Do not look at list dates to judge whether or not an item is still for sale. I still have parts for sale that I listed 2 years ago.

A BUNCH OF NEW STUFF FOR SALE! JDM/USDM, Non-VTEC/VTEC, ITR, LS, etc.

All items are best offer and go toward the development of the Mid Engine Rear Wheel Drive Conversion...

1.) Duct pieces from 4 door LS?

2.) Seat cover piece

3.) Seat cover piece 2

4.) Power Steering Pump - Best Offer

5.) LS rear sway bar

6.) ****pit bracket

7.) Nippon Racing EK CTR pistons 0- B16B

comes w/ rings

8.) SRS unit - 4 door

9.) SRS wiring - 4 door

10.) Passenger airbag

11.) 96/97 JDM ITR VTEC solenoid & knock sensor

12.) 96/96 JDM ITR exhaust manifold

13.) B series alternators

14.) Front seat brackets

15.) Another miscellaneous bracket

16.) Dead pedal

17.) Manual pedal assemblies - 94 LS

18.) 96/97 JDM ITR heat shield

19.) 96/97 JDM ITR power steering pump

20.) More miscellaneous brackets

21.) Heater control valve

22.) Interior plastic pieces

23.) JDM ITR A/C compressor

24.) E-brake cables

25.) Steering column, engine bay portion

See less See more
#8 ·
annwebber on Jun/20/06 said:
HOW MUCH FOR THE TWO HEADLIGHTS AND TO SHIP TO 28227
The headlight housings are not perfect, which is why they are free. The brackets to bolt them onto the car are cracked and they will vibrate. If you would still like to get em, I'll look into shipping them. Let me know. thanks.

#10 ·
TurboLS on Jun/20/06 said:
Quote: annwebber on Jun/20/06HOW MUCH FOR THE TWO HEADLIGHTS AND TO SHIP TO 28227

The headlight housings are not perfect, which is why they are free. The brackets to bolt them onto the car are cracked and they will vibrate. If you would still like to get em, I'll look into shipping them. Let me know. thanks.
JUST PM ME WITH THE COST

#13 ·
annwebber on Jun/20/06 said:
Quote: TurboLS on Jun/20/06Quote: annwebber on Jun/20/06HOW MUCH FOR THE TWO HEADLIGHTS AND TO SHIP TO 28227

JUST PM ME WITH THE COST

OK, I'll get them boxed and measured this weekend. I can give you a cost then.

#15 ·
TurboLS on Jun/20/06 said:
Quote: annwebber on Jun/20/06Quote: TurboLS on Jun/20/06Quote: annwebber on Jun/20/06HOW MUCH FOR THE TWO HEADLIGHTS AND TO SHIP TO 28227 The headlight housings are not perfect, which is why they are free. The brackets to bolt them onto the car are cracked and they will vibrate. If you would still like to get em, I'll look into shipping them. Let me know. thanks.

JUST PM ME WITH THE COST

OK, I'll get them boxed and measured this weekend. I can give you a cost then.
[/QUOTE
MY HUSBAND SAID THEY WOULD NOT WORK SO THANK YOU SO MUCH AND GOOD LUCK WITH SALES

#24 ·
AfghanIntegra on Jun/23/06 said:
Would I need anything else for ABS if I do get the motor?
Well, if your car didn't come with ABS, then you need a crapload of stuff like all the sensors for all the wheels, different brake lines, as well as a different brake master cylinder.

#25 ·
91_IntegRacer on Jun/23/06 said:
hit me up on aim i want to paypal u
Hey, I actually work in Timonium if you would want to meet up after work one day instead of shipping. It's your call though. Lemme know either way cuz i need your address to ship.

peace.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.