Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im installing my turbo currently and i need to know the best was to install the vacum lines for a tial wastegate/bov a turbonetics manual boost controller and boost guage i dont want to use a vacum box
2000 gsr

·
Registered
110 Posts
just cut the line that is running from your charge pipe to your wastegate and put in in there. and then all you need to do is fasten it somewhere inside the engine bay.

·
Registered
110 Posts
oh sorry, that is for the boost controller

for the boost guage just tap into a vacum line coming off of your intake manifold and splice it in there with a splitter and you should be good to go.

good luck!!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
on my turbo builds i use the FPR line as the vac for the bov, then i put another tee in that line for the boost gauge.

The boost controller will go in between the line that comes off the compressor hosing running to the WG.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I've heard mixed opinions on teeing from the fpr line. I have done it with success however. HT has some threads on it.

I normally leave that one alone and run my waist off the brake booster sometimes teeing in the bov to that as well. Most of the time I use a free port off the back of the intake mani for the bov tho.

DK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.