Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, I have had a slow leak from my turbo return to oil pan for awhile, i parked the car for the winter, brought it out again and that leak is very very bad now once the car is running.

Its leaking from both parts of the fitting on the side nearest to the oil pan. This is the second time I've replaced it. I have an acura integra 1998 b18b gtx2867r.

What parts should I order online, I just want to start fresh. I need to know the size of the fitting for the moroso oil pan too. Here's a picture. I think its -10 an but I honestly haven't worked on the car all winter.

Thanks!

·
The Enforcer!
5,803 Posts
the fighting on the return line (black) is -10.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cleaned it off and it is coming from the fitting, I need to know what size bung to buy for the oil pan and where I can get a better fitting, or some solution, cause they keep leaking on me :/

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Should be -10. More than likely you just need to make a new return line
I just replaced all the lines about 4 months ago and only drove it a few times :/ I'm basically wondering what the piece that screws into the oil pan and then connects to the -10an fitting is called, and what the thread type is

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After doing some searching around it looks like the Moroso pans come with a 1/2 NPT thread. Do you have a 1/2NPT to -10AN adapter fitting in it?

Do you have something like this currently?
Summit Racing® AN to NPT Adapter Fittings SUM-220047B - Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing
shoot well I'm guessing that's my problem, i just picked up a piece at home depot that was 1/2 on both sides and put teflon on it. Thanks a ton, I'll pick that piece up, some new hose, and a new -10an fitting for both sides

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
daboy155
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing