Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jus wanted to know what kind of manifolds you guys had?... has anyone heard of kiwi manifolds?.. jus wondering if any of you guys had one and how good they are?.. thanx

·
Registered
208 Posts
where do you find the inline pro's? I was thinking I was going to get a stainless steal equal length in about 4 months (after my bday when I can afford to blow some turbo money on a new suspension setup that is)

·
Registered
693 Posts
Biofreak70 on Aug/16/02 said:
where do you find the inline pro's? I was thinking I was going to get a stainless steal equal length in about 4 months (after my bday when I can afford to blow some turbo money on a new suspension setup that is)
DOH...Inline Pro

·
Registered
157 Posts
The Drag III manifold was heavy enough to put excessive strain on the threads in my head and strip out the bolts. Go for something lighter with better flow, like everyone's said.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have a tubular Equal length manifold here's a pic of it.

That is a pic of what my manifold looks like. they say it will be some hot sh*t... I know about 3 people that have run them, but obviouslly I've never been able to use this manifold myself yet... I'll let you know when I'm dynoing or when I'm at Battle.

I'll keep you all posted.

Later,

Sean C.

·
Registered
45 Posts
No ac with an equal length tho...at least not yet. Some shops are working on some tho so maybe in the future we can keep our ac with them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts