Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling the following, all prices in USD.

Spoon Cam Gears, BRAND NEW, for Integras. They are Silver/Gold in colour. Looking for 290.00 SHIPPED USD for them. Still in box and in original packaging. Never used.

Selling 2000 GSR Vogue Silver Metallic Wing, MINT CoNDITIoN, All hardware and Harness intact, 90 + 20 dollar shipping charge.

97 OEM amber turn signals 25 dollars SHIPPED.

Contact me via PM for the quickest response.

Located in Toronto, Canada. Refer to my buy/sell history, for further buying confidence.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
are the all amber lenses "all amber" and can I get a pic of them. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The prices stated are all in US dollars. The amber lenses are what came stock on my car, I will look into that... have pics available, possibly tommorow.

Tail lights are pending.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The 98+ Tails are sold.

Also for sale:

Greddy Air/Fuel Guage (Black 60mm) w/ Warning indicator (Alarm Box) EXTERNAL and an additional o2 sensor (brand new) w/ all wiring and harnesses in tact, as well as the key for the alarm box. 170.00 +10 dollars shipped ANYWHERE in the United States (Continental) this guage is MINT and in Greddy/Trust original Packaging.

Link to compare to new prices: http://www.prostreetonline.com/pso/pages/details.asp?productsku=16000812

Save over 70.00 USD ;)

Additionally:

KKK K26 turbo, rebuilt, from a porsche. NO shaft play, No damage to housing.
Cast Iron Manifold, w/ External Wastegate (Volkswagen, off of a 2001)
Stainless Steel 2.5 inch Downpipe.
Steel braided oil lines.
Also will include an air filter.
Will also include Honda Resistor Box (for DSM injectors) and a brand new OEM honda exhaust manifold gasket.
Will also include SMIC (Side Mount Intercooler) Mint condition from a DSM
Will Also include various turbo kit piping (primarily s traight pipes and silicone tubing to attach)
Asking: 800.00 + 40 dollars shipping

1 - 11 of 11 Posts