Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to purchase a 95 ls 4 dr stick. I want to put a Drag III turbo kit on it, but i know very little about this motor. I had a 96 before and that had the newer model engine, but this has the older model. I am researching the specs of the motor, but i was wondering how the turbo runs on it and of any good places to purchase them from. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
For the purposes of the Drag Kit, the two engines are identicle. Becasue it only runs an FMU for fuel management, the ecu and secondary o2 sensor don't come into play.

However, if you ever want to upgrade to a Hondata setup, or get rid of your cat, you're going to need to either do an OBD1 -> OBD2 conversion, or get a secondary o2 sensor simlator, respectivly.

And while this is completly off subject, I strongly recomend NOT getting a Drag Kit - their manifold is a piece of crap and will crack and cause boost spike without fail. Their Oil Return is a joke, and it's WAY overpriced for the stuff you get (not to mention the fish tank check valves and fmu).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts