Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Honestly, I've created better setups. STYLETEGGSR can vouch for this. Many people believe that there is a cheap route for being able to do this effectively without losing reliablity. I only believe that to a SMALL extent. There are plenty of quality manufacturers that are out there that put together great stuff, and still give the reliability and flexibility that are needed. Please let me know I'll give you a hand.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
There is no reason why following those instructions wouldn't work. If the parts are chosen with some level of making sure they are still functional (not cracked, not blown turbo, etc), there is no reason it wouldn't work.

You obviously would be very lucky to get the same performance as a full custom kit, but at spending less than half the price, what do you expect?

·
Registered
236 Posts
I read up on the site and it seems that its pretty much what a turbo kit is.. I found this site like 9months ago and it read up on it for that whole time.. it honestly shows me how a turbo works then asking on TI.NET.. though i learned most of my stuff here as well. With his method it shows you how to make a custom kit for a cheap price, rather dropping down 3 grand for a turbo kit. and with the proper tuning and engine rebuild you can boost that puppy well up to 30 PSI.. only in that website it shows you how to boost your stock engine.. with only 7psi.. if you plan on going big then alot will have to be changed out upgraded FMU, Wastegate, Rebuilt engine, bigger injectors, upgraded ECU, tranny and axles, maybe more.. since i am still new to the subject.. but have been studying an engine and its limit for over 5+ yrs now.. And when i say rebuilt engine i mean, upgraded pistons, camshafts, rods, valves, retainers, piston rings, and rods..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.