Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 Gsr and i am redoing the block cause a leaky head gasket cracked one of the pistons and did a little damage 2 the cyclinder wall and plus i am going turbo so i am going 2 do things right and sleeve the block. I want to get the blocked sleeved, I live in CT and want to know where to go and abuot how much it will cost. Also i am doing a custon turbo setup. I going to port and polish my stock intake manifold and my JDM GSR head, use the stock cams, adj cam gears. I am going to make it a daily driver at least for this sumer so i am going to run about 7 psi and not go above 12psi. I want to know what size turbo to get cause i have a T3/T4 garrett .48 A/r with my boy gave to me but another person said it will not go good with my vtec engine so i wanted to know what was the best turbo size to get and i am also selling the turbo i have now for $350
Thnaks for any info

·
Registered
765 Posts
Try posting in your local forum to see if there are any local shops that could do the work. As far as the turbo goes, take a look around this site, espically the FI forum and FI common topics, a lot of your questions will be answered.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.