Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know what the auto tegs are running for a fuel management because most ecu's r for manual. I know i should swap but right now im going to a tech. school so i built and pieced the whole kit together for around $500. I was thinking about a crappy FMU w/ safc but not for sure. LOOKING FOR OPINIoNS on what to use. Any info would be apreciated.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you know if a CROME ECU would work has well because i know a guy who will sell me one for $110? Where could i get a neptune chip ecu?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
from experience you will spend lots of cash on auto ecu and trans will not last long then u spend cash again for conversion and another ecu. just buy another teg or convert to manual....been there done that.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
People don't search anymore . . .yeah right

OK, were on hondata's site does it say that s300 will work with automatics.

AEM doesn't work either unless you are talking about he universal setup that cost $3000. If you have 3000 to spend on management you might as well get another car.

I know nothing about neptune, guess more searching is required

Later

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
MeltMan on Apr/26/06 said:
I've tuned uberdata with my auto trans just fine.
Thats what I was looking for. You don't know how long I have been looking for that little tid bit of information

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
tepid1 on Jan/23/06 said:
only the S300 will work with an auto tranny....
CoNFIRMED

Hondata will only work for 5sp transmission.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
DeadLock23 on Apr/26/06 said:
Casey what version are you on?
1.66 If I remember right. It was the version that came with the LS basemap and the GSR basemap (probably others).

I just started tweaking the ls map and burned it. No problems.

When I used the latest version of uberdata (1.7?) I had to "import" the LS basemap. It ran and shifted but would throw the "D4" blinking code after a few minutes.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Why are there so many versions of uberdata out?

Is this something that you constantly have to update? If so when you update does that mean more dyno time?

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
MrMoe on May/03/06 said:
Why are there so many versions of uberdata out?

Is this something that you constantly have to update? If so when you update does that mean more dyno time?
The maps are backwards compatible, so you wouldnt need more dyno time.

The reason they have diff versions, is because the developer updates features, fixes bugs and so forth.....I dont know how active Blake is anymore, but he used to update it a lot.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Get a chipped ECU and use Uberdata or Crome.

Also, 1.70 is pretty much the final version of Uberdata. Don't expect any newer versions any time soon.

When you are making a basemap, it's recommended that you load the GSR bin and then import P75 map -> StockLS.bin and go from there. Don't know if that means anything to you at this point, but if you decide to go the uberdata route I can help walk you through. PM me.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Pawwalski on May/03/06 said:
Get a chipped ECU and use Uberdata or Crome.

Also, 1.70 is pretty much the final version of Uberdata. Don't expect any newer versions any time soon.

When you are making a basemap, it's recommended that you load the GSR bin and then import P75 map -> StockLS.bin and go from there. Don't know if that means anything to you at this point, but if you decide to go the uberdata route I can help walk you through. PM me.
That is precisely what makes the trans throw a blinking D4 in a mile or two. Everything shifts right, no CEL, but it still throws a blinking D4.

I've been unsuccessful in using 1.70 with the GSR codebase + imported P75 maps. Gotta use the buggy 1.66.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.