Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
YAGGA_YA on Oct/11/07 said:
cluelessmale is it 100% stock
As of the end of 2007 season I am, but not looking that way for 2008.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Never had any work done by them, but I have raced with them for the past 2 years. Everyone that has had work done there has never said anything bad.

·
Registered
550 Posts
there are 2 shops that come to mind, JE import isn't bad at tuning but they are a bit pricey. I see you live in PA I had my teg tuned at dynamic motorsports before the engine blew. Make sure you stay away from them they raped me on the price saying they installed stuff they didn't install and the tuning was horrible, never had a cold start idle down and the engine blew within 9,000 miles and i was pretty easy on the car.

my bad i see your from MD and not PA but just stay away from dynamic motorsports anyway lol...

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I would say in the $400-700 range. Depending on where you go really. Some people will do it cheaper just to make the extra side money. Myself ive got too the point where im not going to waste my time with a price war. If you dont like the price go elsewhere. Ive got enough work to keep myself busy as it is. I would say I would personally charge $500 labor. I would also suggest keeping the car down for a few days and sending the head to the machine shop and getting a valvejobs or just getting the valves lapped at the very least.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.