Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone tuned there car with the hondata s200 personally without a dyno how easy or hard was it im turboing my car this summer and i have to choose what ems to go with im goin to do all of the tuning myself any suggestions?

·
Registered
416 Posts
I would also like to know if anyone has any experience with this as searching does not come up with specific descriptions. If anyone has a link to a thread containing an explanation on how to tune hondata I would be greatful.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Not many people on here will attempt to tune on the street with that management, considering that amount of support that is available through authorized tuners of Hondata. If you don't know what you're doing, and this is your first attempt, you could seriously put your motor in harm's way. Save the money, and get it tuned professionally. There's an endless list of tuners able to support that system.

Hondata's dealer/tuning list

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
It is just like tuning any other EMS....

If you don't understand how to tune then don't attempt it on your own. It is not as easy as it looks.

I have personally tuned an S200 while using the Moates Ostrich and it worked great. Without the Ostrich or any other romulator you can only tune on the dyno really. It makes RTP tuning real easy.

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
Also street tuning can get dangerous if you dont know what you are doing in conjuction with everyone else on the street...........

I would keep it off the street if possible, unless its only part throttle touch up tunes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.