Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone bought a 4-2-1 ls header from tunerzimage? i have a couple of questions and tunerzimage doesnt like responding to me. First of all, how was the fitment? also would like to know what the inside diameter of the header's outlet is and if anyone can snap some pics that would be great.
btw im talking about the tunerzimage brand not the megan ones

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
m_kluch on Oct/12/07 said:
has anyone bought a 4-2-1 ls header from tunerzimage? i have a couple of questions and tunerzimage doesnt like responding to me. First of all, how was the fitment? also would like to know what the inside diameter of the header's outlet is and if anyone can snap some pics that would be great.
btw im talking about the tunerzimage brand not the megan ones

sry we didn't respond to you.

Did you try me by PM or email. you can reavh me at [email protected]

yea i know i am half a year late. but i was not working here yet. LMAO.

·
Registered
8,285 Posts
Maybe you can help me then Alan. I bought an HKS SSQV and a Skunk2 catback on eBay from you guys... I received a tracking number, but only the SSQV has left the store yet. It's been 10 days!

Is the catback backordered or something? I left an email to the [email protected] address. I've called in too, and nobody seems to know what's up with my catback!

My ebay name is herooftheday64, and my email is [email protected]. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
m_kluch on Apr/15/08 said:
oh its ok...i already bought your megan header lol....i was trying to ask via pm and in the header thread
oh cool well if there is anything else let me know. thanks

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
HeroOfTheDay on Apr/15/08 said:
Maybe you can help me then Alan. I bought an HKS SSQV and a Skunk2 catback on eBay from you guys... I received a tracking number, but only the SSQV has left the store yet. It's been 10 days!

Is the catback backordered or something? I left an email to the [email protected] address. I've called in too, and nobody seems to know what's up with my catback!

i will look you stuff up and let you know what is going on.

·
Registered
814 Posts
tunerzimage on Apr/15/08 said:
Quote: HeroOfTheDay on Apr/15/08 Maybe you can help me then Alan. I bought an HKS SSQV and a Skunk2 catback on eBay from you guys... I received a tracking number, but only the SSQV has left the store yet. It's been 10 days!

i will look you stuff up and let you know what is going on.
i can vouch for the fact that he will really work to find out your order he did with mine and he found out for me and worked with me a lot....thanks alan!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.