Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 Integra with B20B swapped in and FBO with and upgraded fuel system, I’ve had my car tuned for over a year now running fine. Haven’t done any mods or maintenance what so ever in a month of two. My car started out shutting off randomly while driving, low/high speeds. Thought it might be an electrical problem but found nothing wrong and also no mechanical issue that I found. But now it throw a check engine like and starts jumping revs and when I start to drive it dies. It’s doesn’t show me the code it’s it’s throwing. I would swap the stock ECU in and this whole time and had no issues with the stock ECU it ran fine. So I’m pretty positive it’s the ECU but anyone have any idea on why this could’ve happened so it doesn’t happen again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is it tuned on? You really need to retrieve that code to know how to properly diagnose and fix the actual issue. Without it, you're just guessing.
It was street tuned with Neptune, and with OBD1 it’s hard to retrieve a code when the check engine light just stays solid when trying to retrieve the code.

·
Administrator
4,476 Posts
It was street tuned with Neptune, and with OBD1 it’s hard to retrieve a code when the check engine light just stays solid when trying to retrieve the code.
What is your process with attempting to retrieve the code? Also, are you utilizing the Demon board, or is it a tune that's been programmed on a chip? Lastly, what ECU is it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts