Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,I’m new to this forum and need help with my 98 gsr,just bought the car and is throwing a check engine light and was told it was running lean and needs a tune and need help figuring what ecu to get,main priority is to get rid of check engine light and pass inspection,any help would greatly be appreciated.thanks.mods consist of...
PLM ramhorn headers
N1 eBay exhaust
Super tech valve springs
Skunk 2 70mm throttle body
Skunk 2 intake manifold
Blox cam seal

·
Registered
689 Posts
Of the things you have listed, neither yield a need for a tune. You could certainly do it, but I doubt it would take care of the check engine light, and HP gains would be minimal. What you need to do is to read the CEL code and address whatever the issue comes-out to be. Most auto parts stores could read the code for you, free of charge. You could then post it here so we could provide assistance with the next step(s).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of the things you have listed, neither yield a need for a tune. You could certainly do it, but I doubt it would take care of the check engine light, and HP gains would be minimal. What you need to do is to read the CEL code and address whatever the issue comes-out to be. Most auto parts stores could read the code for you, free of charge. You could then post it here so we could provide assistance with the next step(s).
Excuse the late reply,I bought an obd2 scanner and got the codes P0170 and P0171.Judging by the research I did,I’m guessing there’s something wrong in my fuel system or a possible vacuum leak somewhere?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts