Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, we're trying to see if we can get as many tegs in tucson, or even out of tucson to meet up this saturday. if the track is open well go there. , and I think a group photo shoot would be cool. So hit me up or text me if any of u are intrested, (520) 9770779

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay, on Saturday Feb. 18th, We are meeting at the Walmart Parking lot( kolb and speedway) at 9:30am. At 10:00am we will departure to SIR (next to the pima county fair grounds) (Theyre might be a $10 entrance fee, or $5 with student ID). If there is anymore questions just give me a call, and if you want to just meet us at the track that’s fine too, we’ll be there all day. *BRING CAMERAS!*

·
Registered
40 Posts
Do you guys usually have a pretty big turnout for the AZ events? My teg wont be ready by then, but i might be able to meet up with you guys and roll my G35. only if you dont mind being followed by a Nissan of course.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sweet. I roll with a couple different groups here in AZ (AZ350Z.com and arizonadrives.com). Ive noticed that pretty much everybody ive met from these groups is way cool. If i cant make it up to tucson for this one we can definately set something else up. I also do some autoX and track days when available and will post to let you guys know whats going on. It would be cool to set up a 350z vs teg trackday.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.