Team Integra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, im looking to put the hks hiper or n1 exhaust on my car. i noticed an exhaust that from the listed specs seems to match them both but for about $300 less. its the tsudo n1. obviously its not the same but does anyone have any idea weather or not this is a waste of time and money?

ps looking for a set of rota slips

·
Registered
210 Posts
I’ve had some experience with the Tsudo. I think it’s a good exhaust; my only problem was with how loud it was. Other than that the quality seemed as good as any of the other ones on the market, except the Tsudo emblem melts off after a few weeks.

·
Registered
874 Posts
yeah those off brand Tsudo exhausts are actually pretty decent quality...if you do some reading, youll find that 90% of N1 exhausts are pretty much the same thing. you DO pay for the name and all. given that the exhaust has the specs youre looking for, id say go for it. and if the name is a big deal....Apex'i sells stickers you can put...in an offset fashion...on your rear bumper over the exhaust hole cut-out.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
e17023 on Feb/07/04 said:
but does anyone have any idea weather or not this is a waste of time and money?
Yeah it is....kinda like this thread is a waste of everyone's time. If you did some research and used the common topics on this site, you would have found your answer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.