Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Few with my car also, and my boys boosted civic, but with our cars so I hope this isn't deleted again, I'll be at work by the time the guys check the thread...

And the last one with my beast...

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I like the pics. I guess you just have to keep playing with the settings. All of my night pics always turned out like ass except for that one garage shoot we did.

·
Registered
128 Posts
wow that doesnt look like FL, thats a great scenery man and damn r u lucky to have a honda crew like that, im always the only dc2 with a bunch of other imports but its all good as long as we smoke domestics!! any 1/4 times for any of these beauties/beasts?

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All that will stay confidential until I talk to the drivers of both cars, but they live a lil ways away from me and after a meet they wanted me to hang out so this was what turned up.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The settings aren't that hard to get used to. This is only the end of the first month, going from the p&s Olympus to this has been a drastic change. I'm getting used to everything and forum boards are helping with people sending me tips and stuff.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dang dawg that's messed up...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.