Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I was just wondering if anyone else had issues with their trunk light in the G3 hatch falling out of the side panel, thus just hanging by the wire. It seems like mine is like that every time I open the hatch. Anyone think of a way to fix this without making it really hard to take out when I need to?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, the clips on the top and bottom are still there. I even pushed them out a little to try and secure it more. It worked for a little while, but then eventually it popped back out. I'm gonna bring it in later this evening and see what I can do with it. But any suggestions would help! :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
the little part where it clips in, (I don't remember what it looks like) might be messed a bit, or your brake light clips are bent inward a little...

Finally, you might just not be putting it in right...

Nothing a little duct tape won't fix.

·
Premium Member
1996 LS Manual Hatchback
2,509 Posts
Amylus on Sep/16/07 said:
the little part where it clips in, (I don't remember what it looks like) might be messed a bit, or your brake light clips are bent inward a little...

Finally, you might just not be putting it in right...

Nothing a little duct tape won't fix.
agreed, plus that light goes in a small bit then it has one bigg snap in, so u might need to use a bit more force, not enough where you're punching through the panel though lol. If it doesn't work you might jus needs a new one, or you could get a neon and hook it up there to replace it, or I can sell you a spare one i have here for cheap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.