Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I've had this leak going on for awhile and it's getting me so frustrated (especially when it rains 50+MM for 10 days in a row). I've taken it to the shop twice to find the leak, first they said it was a quarter panel problem, that wasn't it, and than I took the teg back and they said some bolts were loose allowing water to access the trunk. Now that wasn't the problem either.

I've been reading the articles and searching the forums, and the sun roof seems like the main issue. I have the rear trunk panel off, but I still can't find the sunroof drains. The pictures are broken in the article so if anyone can post em up it will greatly relieve my frustrations.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just did this last night while I was installing new rear speakers. I don't think that you can get to the drains without taking off the side panels. At least not the first time, maybe if you have teeny tiny arms and know what to feel for after you've done it once. With the side panels off they are very easy to find. I would almost call them "drain pipes" instead of "drain tubes." They were much larger than I expected. Clear Tygon, 1" diameter, coming down over the wheelwells inside the metal body. There are cutouts so that you can see them. They attach to fittings on the side of the fender.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Stay on topic. If you failed geography or never learned the International System of Units then please don't post. If you do have a pic of what our friend is looking for, then please help him out.

Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Vancouver, BC. But anyway, today I decided to take off the side panels as well and found the sun roof drain tubes disconnected
, so all's good. Just gotta dry out the teg now..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.