Team Integra Forums banner

Trouble Starting after Warmed up?

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  georgezee 
#1 ·
Hey y'all, I'm new here literally just joined the other day. I have a 98' LS B18B1 non vtec with an Auto transmission. The problem I'm having is my car starts up just fine first thing in the morning or after it's been sitting for a few hours or all day. But after being driven for even just a little bit after the car is warmed up, (like a run to the grocery store) turn the car off and come back 10 minutes later and it wont start. Cranks, and its definitely getting fuel cause it smells like fuel outside my car when I try to start it. I've gone through the basics, replaced the Main Relay, fuel injection fuse under the hood, ignition coil, cap and rotor. My scanner doesn't show any codes or say that I'm getting any misfires. It's never dies while driving or anything like, and the idle doesn't bounce. Idles in Park at 1,100rpm and idles in Drive at about 800-900rpm. Seems like it's getting flooded? Or just too much fuel when it gets primed? Could it be my TPS going out? Fuel filter?
I just have no clue.
Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.