Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my teg before i had sold my other car, so it sat in my driveway for two months (yes i know i should have covered it, but i had a lot of things to do so it didnt get done till december). While it sat out back, the trees OWNED IT UP. some of the sap has come off, either from chipping due to cold, or coming off in the car wash (i ran it through there 5 times in a row). but there's still some left. i've heard of some solution or something that gets it off, but does anyone know what this is, or any other ways to get it off?

·
Registered
96 Posts
haha tree sap sucks..i remember trying to get some off of my moms bmw. it was rock solid so what i did was i took a razor blade and carefully scraped if off little at a time. it came out nice when i finished..oh i was about 14 when i did that, so how hard can it be

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, i'll try one of those when it gets warmer... it'd be suicide right now

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Bug and Tar gone works really well. and watch out for those Car Washes they do more bad than good

Michele

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
chico9j8 on Feb/19/04 said:
I bought my teg before i had sold my other car, so it sat in my driveway for two months (yes i know i should have covered it, but i had a lot of things to do so it didnt get done till december). While it sat out back, the trees OWNED IT UP. some of the sap.........coming off in the car wash (i ran it through there 5 times in a row).
omg! You're kidding right....PLEASE dont run her through the car wash again...wash it yourself! Well, if you dont care about your car getting a kazillion little scratches then by all means...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry i didnt know it was bad for the car, always looked nice coming out the other side.... i haven't washed it since lol i promise

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
Consider how often they replace those car wash rollers??? Every 200-300 cars??? Mabey more. So that truck that went 4x4ing in front of you...is laughing because he knows you love your car!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.