Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm new to cars and I bought a 2000 Honda integra (used of course). My transmission seems to be going out and I need to know which other transmission I can use in its place because I can't find one that I can afford at the moment.

Thanks for your assistance.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Join pick and pull if you have them around. And every month they have a special. Last week 10.00 tire weekend. Also motors on special, trans, fenders ,seats ect. They er prices are great normally but the specials are crazy low. When I go I take a wheel barrel and load it up with all kinds of parts the fasteners and small plastics and here they let those slide, free! And just charge for the large parts.
For a teg trans cheap try fb.
GL

·
Registered
69 Posts
We take it that it's a manual, b16 transmission , the gears are are a bit high but your on an island. How long is the island? Shipping is what is going to kill the price.
Dude your probably going to have to pull the trans and open it up to see what's going on.
Theres good videos that can give you an over view try honda street garage hes a little full of himself (not in a bad way) but hes been doing up hondas for a long time.
Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts