Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put back in a transmission in my 2000 Integra LS Skwa auto with a used skwa. Got everything in and went to start and it cranks but no start. I have no spark. My key light doesn’t light up neither does my cel/mainreq and oil light when i have the key turned. Had the car sitting for a little over a mount.

·
Registered
81 Posts
If you're lucky, you just blew the few that feeds the ECU.

I'd start with the under-hood fuse 44 (15 amp) that feeds the ECU. While you're at it, if you messed with any of the stuff around the ECU, make sure its grounds are good. Once you get spark again, if the other indicators don't come back or you still don't hear the fuel pump, the fuel pump is under-dash fuse 13 (15 amp) and its control relay is under the dash above the left kick panel. The CEL and oil lights draw from the under-dash fuse 25 (7.5 amps).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Going to take a look during the daytime, i checked the one 15amp under the hood and it was good. The small ground cable that bolts onto the transmission with a little mount the mount doesn’t look like a good contact so going to take a look at that tomorrow.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I have power in the fuses and changed the ground cable used a wire brush clean off both contacts. I unplugged the distributor connector to see if any power but only one has power not sure if thats and same when i go to start no power either

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just put back in a transmission in my 2000 Integra LS Skwa auto with a used skwa. Got everything in and went to start and it cranks but no start. I have no spark. My key light doesn’t light up neither does my cel/mainreq and oil light when i have the key turned. Had the car sitting for a little over a mount.
I had that same problem after replacing my clutch check your ground that leads to the Negative side of the battery to chassis and to transmission. I would really inspect it if it’s dirty or loose connection.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts