Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i drive a 99 integra SE and i have a few issues with my tranny... and my car is still under warranty, so if it is my transmission i want acura to fix it b4 my warranty expires... i only have a low 64000 kms on it... old lady b4 me hardly drove it...

so my problem is when around 30 km/hr if i let go of the gas to slow down to slower traffic in front... and then go to press the pedal again... it like kind of seems like its doing something... doesnt kick in right away... and you feel like the transmission doing something and then it goes like normal... but does not pickup right away... like it hesitates... and seems to be like switching gears and not doing anything immediately...

also at times now i've also noticed... when i press my gas after letting go just for a second or so... and press again... it seems to rev about another 1000 rpm where my car does not move and then seems to catch and go...

these issues have me wondering about my transmission and if its a bad tranny or messed... can i go to acura to get it replaced or fixed?? or what could it be??

·
Registered
1 Posts
This problem is happening to me right now also. I changed my transmission fluid, but that didn't seem to help. I'm wondering if its my transmission. If any one could follow up on this post it will be greatly appreciated thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.