Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend and I were talking again about the Integra transformer toy(I had a post about it before...), and how it wasn't fair that they had a Subaru one(Smokescreen). So we were checking out all these sites online, and I found this awesome t-shirt!

For all you Transformer/Integra fans out there! Lol, thought you'd like to know if you didn't.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rofl, I just read the description. lol...funny stuff.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I still have most of my toys as well...I'm still trying to see if I can peice together my own Integra autobot...

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
...You can get them in large sizes too.

Edit: Whoops...nevermind. Lol, I probably like...bought the last one.
Lol.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
what are they sold outa LG?? I want one so bad now, I buy everything or anything thats got a teg on it

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Importabots lol, I use to be a big fan of Transformers I still have all my Dinobots I was was Decepticon fan though autobots were wimps lol

haha thats cool an integra autobot, never seen that before, I remember the Autobot Beetle though

·
Registered
168 Posts
gyup on Jun/24/04 said:
damn i went to the site and the shirt was off the site.. i guess it's cause i'm 5 months late on this thread.. can someone with the shirt take a picture and post it or email it to me, i'd really like to see how it looks like. [email protected]
DAMN!! same boat, no pic! please send to me too... (obvious)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.