Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well people i came to the decision...i think its time i got a newer car so im looking/shopping around for a rsx type s...i want the artic blue pearl or the nighthawk black pearl...my se is due for about 2000 in maintenance (dealer labor)has 106,xxx miles and i just cant see myself spending that much on a 96 ls that will never really be quick without a ton of money being dropped in it...so im gonna go for a type s with less than 40,000 miles ...it sucks neither of the 2 colors im interested in come with black interior,but oh well..i"ll have a car still under warranty,more reliable,faster stock,great platform to start all over...just way more nicer features and benefits ....can anyone add there 2 cents about the type s ...likes /dislikes...thanks t-i and i"ll still be around...

·
Registered
73 Posts
I say go for it..my friend traded his 98 GS for a RSX and hasn't had one regret. You owe it to yourself! Let me know what happens

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
I'm digging the RSX more and more every time I see it...it's a sharp looking car and one of the best on the road IMO.

Just curious, what does 2000 dollars worth of labor involve? That's a lot...

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IntegraGsrChik on Mar/02/04 said:
You owe it to yourself!
my kinda girl with my kinda attitude...2000 in dealer labor includes parts also..list as follows

timing belt
water pump
tensioner
acc. belts
valve adjustment
wheel bearing (not sure which one but i hear it in the front)
tranny fluid change
replace a couple worn bushings
basicly the 90,xxx mile service

and yes they are growing on me also.especialy with the rsx version type r wing ...well i hope all goes well ...thanks..

oh and as far as the trade in..not sure yet ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts