Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking into trading or selling my 94 gsr sedan for a gen 2 teg. heres some facts on my gsr
1.92,000k, stealth gray 4 door gsr, mint interior
2.new timing belt,water pump,and axle at 83k
3.full mugen cat-back exhaust ($975 new stock exhaust is avalible)
4.flat black rota slipstreams with sumitomo htr200 205 50 15's with 6000 miles on them give or take a few.
5.lowered 3-4 inches on r1 racing coilovers with stock gsr struts
6.apc short ram intake
7.copy of mugen chip(not installed)4400vtec engagement 9k + redline
8.year old brake pads with life time warrenty
9.has a clean history and i even have the original window sticker.
10.newer clutch master cylinder
now the downside
1.has surface rust on the driverside quarter panel and passenger side is just starting to turn orange(no rot)
2.needs a new throwout bearing and or new clutch assembly.(throwout bearings are only 50 bucks or come with all performance clutch upgrade kits, the clutch itself is still good but has 92k on it)
3.has minor dings and scratches for a 8 year old car
4.blown front passenger speaker(not bad aslong as interior bass is off)

the car has always gotten me 260-315 miles per tank of gas which equals to 27-33mpg. it handles incredibly and looks very clean. i love the car to death but i just need the money to put towards college and spring break. it is definately a one of a kind car. now as for a trade im just looking for a 90-93 ls teg any color except red and black unless they are in outstanding condition. i would rather not have the tan interior but i will setle.mileage doesnt matter to me as long as it can make it to my house. must be in the New York area or within 5 hours of Albany, NY. i am willing to wheel and deal the parts on my car since i have all the stock parts and it can be returned to stock on request. mugen exhaust and rims bring the price i want up.basically im looking to get around 9grand for the car with everything. as for a trade it all depends on the gen2's condition but atleast 4 grand plus the trade on a perfect condition ls. im not really looking to sell or get rid of the car but it would make my life easier.so basically if i dont get any offers i like im not gonna get rid of it.
oh yea the gen 2 can be 2 or 4 doors i dont really care they are both kick a$$

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also i will mis and match parts like rims etc, also will dicker on price but it needs to be reasonable since ive put a lot of money, blood, sweat, and tears into this car. everything is negotable

1 - 2 of 2 Posts