Team Integra Forums banner

trade AZECT sideskirts for 98' tails??

632 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  mrscuzzlebutt 
#1 ·
would anyone out there be interested in trading some brand new azect sideskirts for some 98' and up tail lights for a 2 door integra. The sideskirts and brand new, never been painted or installed. It'd be an easy trade if you live around either the bay area or around LA cuz i'm gonna be going back in forth between the two places in the next few weeks a lot. Thanks -Derrick

#5 ·
http://www.c-speedracing.com/integra.html

Go there to see a picture of the skirts... i can take a picture of the actual skirts too if you rilly wanta see em... but like i said they're brand new... and btw they hang the same height as the stock type r lips... that's what i was going to do but now i'm broke as hell and i can't afford to paint em... LOL...

and to "lsinteg97" i'd be totally down to meet you halfway between sd and irvine if that's what you wanta do... tell me wut's up

and lastly they are fiberglass and i'd be willing to sell em for $140 (not including shipping)

hope that answers everyone's questions -Derrick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.