Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
friday i went to the track for a "legal street racing" event, they actually put a street light up and you get like two second reaction times. anyway. i only raced four times. The first time i ran, i ran againts a Ford Expedition on air bags and wut not, he waz not match, but then i ran a 15.6. The next race waz against a mitsu turbo vetable, and my friend rode with me, i ran a 16.5 and beat teh mitsu. Next race waz against a ford contour SVT, again my friend rode with me, me and the ford were side by side till the end, i pulled that one out, i ran a 16 flat. Then my last race waz against a CRX with a GSR motor in it, he pulled a 14 somethin on me. Well thats the results for that night, dont ask for a slip cause at this event they dont hand them out, because you dont get slips at street races so you didnt get them that night.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Club 1320 there ya go Chris. Looks like he must have had his times displayed and they just change the light and still use all the timing equipment, kind of gay if you ask me but I like the N/T's and racing till 1 a.m., my local track closes at 10p.m. and from Oct. 31 till April as long as all the snow is gone

·
Registered
145 Posts
here ya go guys
Quote: Event Info: (UPDATED)
This event will be very informal. We will have minimal staff and parking will be more flexible and open. There will be times displayed on the scoreboard, unless you mark "N/T" on your window, then neither vehicles times will be displayed, only a win light. To help make this easy, we have designated lanes 1,2,3 and 4 if you DO want your times displyed, and lanes 5 and 6 if you DO NOT want your times displayed. (You will still need to mark "N/T" on your drivers side window with shoe polish) We will conitnue to not give time slips. A choice of Pro Tree or instant green will be used instead of a standard tree.[/quote]

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Why would this get locked? I think it's awesome. I would love to go to an event like that. Oh man, I hate it when people put big engines in CRX's. I mean, yeh they're fast, but getting beat by a box on wheels has to hurt.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Damn I got to check this place out. Do any Tampa Peeps meet up and go down there on certain nights

Michele

·
Registered
260 Posts
hey Michele I live in the Tampa area and would love to go. We should try and get some others to go the next time they have it! Let me know maybe we could all get a bite to eat first and then have some fun at the track. PM if interested

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.